Church of England Diocese of Southwark Surbiton St. Andrew and St. Mark

About the church

Built in 1872 by the architect Arthur Blomfield St Andrew's is  a grade 2 listed building.

The church was consecrated in 1872 and is a brick construction with stone dressings and plain tile roofs. Many of the windows are filled with stained glass of good general standard. The roof internally is of a timber barrel type with heavy tie beams.

In 2010 the building was reordered with the opening of the Glass and Blue room for church and local community use and the purchase of concert staging for the hosting of concerts.