About Us

The church was built by the Greenwich Hospital Commissioners in 1818 to provide a living for ex Royal Navy Chaplains after the Napoleonic Wars. 

The church draws its congregation from the surrounding farms and houses and the villages of Greenhaugh and Lanehead as well as the hamlet of Gatehouse.

This Church is always open and welcomes visitors. Come into the Church for shelter, peace and to spend time with nature.