About UsWelcome to St Martin's Church, Martinhoe
St Martin's, a grade 2 listed building dates from the late 13th or early 14th century. Part of north wall of the nave was rebuilt in late l7th century. Some restoration was carried out during 1866-7 by S. S. Teulon when the north aisle was added, the south porch was rebuilt and the musician's gallery was removed. The tower was restored in 1914.