Set in the heart of Meshaw village, St John's is a quiet and peaceful place of worship in rural North Devon. The earliest Christian worship is recorded in 1263, the parish register commences in 1580. the church was rebuilt in 1838, and comprises a nave and bell tower. There is a beautiful stained glass window in the sanctuary depicts the life of our Lord.
Significant benefactors were the Karslakes; several family members are interred here. As part of the Little Dart Mission Community we have a small but loyal congregation served by clergy and our own local ministry team, sharing worship twice monthly.