We were unable to provide opening hours. Please contact the Church for more information
The parish of Monkton Farleigh includes the village itself and Pinckney Green, Farleigh Rise and Farleigh Wick, which together have a population of about 400 people.
The earliest part of the church is the late 12th century Norman door, which is round headed and decorated with zigzag moulding. The inner order of the arch has been cut away, probably in the restoration in 1874. The square tower is probably 13th century and has a saddleback roof. There is a Norman font. Apart from these features, the church was rebuilt in successive stages in 1844 and 1874. On the south side of the chancel there is a one storey rectangular addition, built as a Sunday School but now used as a vestry.
At 10.00am on the first four Sundays of each month there will be one of the following services:
Morning Prayer (once a month)
Parish Communion (three times a month)
In addition, there is a Benefice Communion service once each month which is held at a different church each month.
Details of the service rota for the current week can be found by following the link to the Benefice website.
Monkton Farleigh Village
If you'd prefer to navigate using Google Maps please use the button below