Ifield: St Margaret
We are a small friendly group of people, all local, who love to worship in this beautiful and ancient Church. We try to be welcoming and to get to know you if you're a visitor - everyone's story is so interesting. We don't do formality or stand on ceremony - when things go wrong (not infrequently!) we can laugh about it. God gives joy, doesn't He?
We aim to adhere fully to National and Diocesan safeguarding policies and procedures: for details of these please go to http://www.rochester.anglican.org/resources/safeguarding/guidance-safeguarding/. If you have a concern please contact Mrs Carey Laughland on 01474 561483 or Rev Richard Martin 01474 249792. Or you could ring Mr Greg Barry the Diocesan safeguarding officer on 01634 560000. Childline's number is 0800 1111.
There will be no public worship in our Church until further notice. as of 24 March it will no longer be open for private prayer either. please keep praying, especially for God's mercy and healing, for the most vulnerable, and those who have to keep working in Care homes, hospitals, prisons, shops, the media etc.
In the meantime.....
• Please let us know so we can keep in contact, and bring you anything you need
• You can keep up your spiritual life by using the CofE daily Prayer app
* If you would like me to email you a weekly message and noticesheet including Collect, readings and a short reflection please email [email protected]
• or you can listen to services on the Radio: choral evensong every Sunday 3pm and Wednesdays 3.30pm (Radio 3), Sunday worship 8.10am and daily service 9.45am (Radio 4)
• or there are Christian TV channels and some livestream services on the internet
ALSO do let us know if there are other isolated folk who may need help or a call
Richard 01474 249792, [email protected]