Church of England Diocese of Coventry Newbold on Stour

About Us

Welcome to The Church of St David with Armscote.  

Please feel free to join our services or visit the church.

St David's was built and consecrated in 1845, and has been modified since that date. It has interesting stained glass windows, the latest of which was installed in 2005. A history of the church is available in the church with photographs. The church is open during the day - daylight hours.

<span style="font-size: 1rem;">The Church of St David in Newbold-on-Stour with Armscote is situated on the A3400 south of Stratford-upon-Avon, and north of Shipston-on-Stour. It is a member of the Stourdene Group Benefice, which includes Alderminster, Butler's Marston, Ettington, Halford, and Pillerton Priors.</span>

Services are held in the parish on most Sundays.  One service a month is lay lead.  A United Benefice Service is held in rotation around the benefice at 10.30 am on the fifth Sundays of the Month.  There is a BCP service at 8.00am on the second Sunday of the month, otherwise the services at at 10.00am.  We have a common Worship on the first Wednesday of the month at 10.00am. Occasionally there is a change for special events.  There is a programme of other events for special occasions and fund-raising, which can be found on the Stourdene website, and on our facebook page as well as here.
 


Rector:  Reverend Sharon Goble

Associate Rectors:   Reverend John Coyne and Reverend David Jessett

Churchwardens:  Sue Attewell & Rodney Marsden