Form 9.30am to 4.00pm
The Church of St David in Newbold-on-Stour with Armscote is situated on the A3400 south of Stratford-upon-Avon, and north of Shipston-on-Stour It is easily spotted from this road. St David's is a member of the Stourdene Group Benefice, which includes Alderminster, Butler's Marston, Ettington, Halford, and Pillerton Priors.
Services are held in the parish on each Sunday except the fifth Sunday when there is a joint service with the other Stourdene Benefice Churches in rotation at 10.30 am. There is a BCP service at 8.00am on the second Sunday of the month, otherwise the services at at 10.00am. Occasionally there is a change for special events. There is a programme of other events for special occasions and fund-raising, which can be found on the Stourdene website.
St David's was built and consecrated in 1835, and has been modified since that date. It has two interesting stained glass windows, the latest of which was installed in 2005. A history of the church is available in the church with photographs. The church is open during the day - daylight hours.
Rector: Revd Sharon Goble
Shipston on Stour
If you'd prefer to navigate using Google Maps please use the button below