Church of England Diocese of Lincoln Corby

St John the Evangelist, Corby Glen

St John's Church, Corby Glen, is part of the Corby Glen Group of Parishes.

Corby Glen Church is open for private prayer every day from 9am to 4.30pm.

A midweek service of Holy Communion is held every Wednesday at 10am.

On Sundays, a service of Holy Communion or Morning Worship is held at 10.45am.

Corby Glen Group Virtual Church (web address: provides text and recordings of simple services and other resources that provide a way for us to continue our daily corporate worship of God. The recordings are also available as Apple Podcasts and Google/Android Podcasts. There are also sermons and meditations that are intended to help us all as we journey through these difficult and challenging days.

For further information and support please visit

You're invited

You are very welcome at our Advent and Christmas services and events – bring your family and friends or come along on your own. Whether it will be your first time at church or you have been before, we look forward to welcoming you!

St John’s Church, Corby Glen

Please support our work in our communities by donating online

Get in touch

Revd Stephen Buckman

The Rectory
14 Mussons Close
Corby Glen

NG33 4NY

Our website

10.45am Sunday Morning Worship

Every First Sunday at for 45 mins
St John the Evangelist, Corby Glen
Church Street Corby Glen Grantham NG33 4NJ, NG33 4NJ, GB

A lay-led service of Morning Worship, based on Common Worship Morning Prayer, is held on the first Sunday of each month.


The whole benefice is committed to safeguarding children, young people and adults. We follow the House of Bishops guidance and policies and have a Parish Safeguarding Officer (PSO) covering the whole benefice. The Diocese of Lincoln’s safeguarding pages contain vital links and information including contacts for the Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor (DSA) who advises our PSO. If you are concerned that a child or adult has been harmed or may be at risk of harm please contact the DSA. If you have immediate concerns about the safety of someone, please contact the police and your local authority Children or Adults Services.