A small (seats 80) and pretty parish church, built by the Vicar of Belton for the workers of the Belton Estate - dedicated in 1847. Today it serves the orginal parish of Manthorpe Village, and also a large area of housing between Grantham and the village of Manthorpe, comprising some 1250 homes. It is a warm and friendly community.
The addition of a Community Hall, opened in 2021, allows for a wider range of church and community activities. The building of the hall and the reordering of the church was made possible by a generous legacy from the late Ina Hawley.