Our church could not function without the input of volunteers. We're always looking for people to take on a role, whatever they can bring to church life, either in relation to something we already do, or something you would like to start.
Please get in touch if you would like to contribute some time to the life of our church, using the contact information to the left.
Some of the roles include:
- Reading at services,
- Stewarding - helping to give out orders of services and hymnbooks and taking the collection,
- Chalice assistants - helping to administer the Holy Communion,
- PCC - meeting three or four times a year as one of the church's trustees to help make governance decisions,
- Helping to keep the church and grounds tidy at one of our twice-yearly clear-up days,
- Lay Minister - A licensed role for lay people who would like to lead worship find out more about Lay Ministers (LLMs) here