Kenwyn Lychgate Schoolroom is considered to be 13th century in origin. Until 1920 it was used as a day school for 20 - 30 children who sat on narrow wooden forms of which three still survive today. The building was completely restored in 1985 and is suitable for meetings of up to forty people. It has toilets, a fully equipped kitchen, tables, chairs, heating/lighting and ample on street parking. Morning, afternoon and evening sessions are available for a minimum donation of £15 (summer) / £20 (winter). For further details contact Helen Perry on 01872 277117 or by Email using the achurchnearyou contact page.
Under current COVID19 restrictions meetings of more than six people are not allowed in this room.