All Saints' Church Madeley
Celebrating and sharing GOD’s love
We're a friendly and welcoming church in the village of Madeley, six miles from Newcastle-under-Lyme. We are a lively community of all ages and backgrounds, and we are passionate about the message of Jesus.
All Saints' is a Dementia Friendly Church.
We have returned to services in from 11.00 am on Sunday 23rd May 2021, and Thursday 27th May at 10.00 am with the precautions that were in place before Christmas. 8.30 Sunday resumed , initially once a month, on Sunday 4th July. Living Streams resumed in church at the start of September.
Other services (Praise & Play, Kids Church etc) will resume in person shortly.We will also continue our weekly Sunday service online at 11am (www.tiny.cc/BetleyMadeley), and you will be able to access the recording afterwards if you can't join on zoom (www.tiny.cc/BetleyMadeleyRecording).
The same link will work for all services, including special ones. Make sure you don't miss any, join our weekly email Mailing List
Rev Tim writes, 20th July 2021:
Given recent changes in government legislation we’ve reviewed our Covid-safety practices. Here are some things to note:
• We’ll review the following at the end of August (when we increased the number of pews available for seating)
• Please sanitise your hands when you enter and exit the building
• We’ll still be keeping our 2 metre social distancing rule for the foreseeable future
• We’ll still be asking people for their details for track and trace
• We’ll still be encouraging people to wear masks
• We’ll be able to participate in congregational singing, again we’ll be encouraging people to sing with masks
• The distribution of Holy communion will continue in its current format, with the congregation only receiving the bread.
Particularly at this time, please do feel free to ring anyone in our ministry team for a chat.