Church of England Diocese in Europe

Marriage Blessings

If you want to arrange a Marriage Blessing, then please email the Marriage Blessings Coordinator at [email protected]

Under Italian law it is necessary to have a civil wedding ceremony first. However, the resident priest can officiate for a Marriage Blessing in St Leonard's church, Assisi or other civil venues. In addition, it is also possible for us to arrange a ceremony at other churches in Umbria.

Details of the Blessing administrative process, Order of Service and fees can all be obtained from the Marriage Blessings Coordinator.