Bragernes Church (Bragernes Kirke) is a parish church at Drammen in Buskerud County, Norway.
It was designed by Ernst Norgrenn (1839-1880) in Neo Gothic style and built of brick. It was consecrated in 1871. The old Bragernes church (Gamle Bragernes kirke) was west of Bragernes square. Built in 1708, it burned down in 1866.
Bragernes church is located at the end of Church Street north of Bragernes square in the center of Drammen. Bragernes Cemetery is west of the church. The tower is 64 metres (210 ft) tall. The pulpit was designed by Ernst Norgrenn, while the baptismal font was by Christian Borch. The altarpiece, Resurrection was painted by Adolph Tidemand. It was copied in many Norwegian churches. The church organ has 38 voices and was built in the romantic style of organ builder Carsten Lund Organ Builders of Copenhagen (Carsten Lund Orgelbyggeri).